Our laboratory analyzer is automated to a point that the operator can connect a sample cylinder, open a purge valve, press the “RUN” button, close the purge valve and walk away.
Here are some of the features of our Model 610A Laboratory Chromatograph:
- Precise, simplified carrier flow control system.
- Unique AIC ten-port gas valve with connections for 1/16”, 1/8” or 3/16” tubing to accommodate a sample loop and two columns.
- Sample injection plus precut, backflush, heart-cut or any dual column arrangement done with only one valve.
- Liquid sample valve accepts liquid samples up to 3000 psig.
- Linearity conforms to G.P.A. Technical Standards linearity specifications.