When employed with Model 600 Series Gas Analyzers and Model 700 Sample Systems, the MC-503 System becomes a computer-controlled process gas chromatograph system. In this configuration the system may employ up to ten process gas analyzers, or it may employ these process analyzers together with laboratory and/or pipeline/BTU analyzers in any combination for controlling up to ten analyzers per system.
Some of the features of the Model 600:
- Zero-crossing switched microprocessor-based temperature control.
- Precise, simplified carrier flow control system.
- AIC ten-port valve provides connections for 1/16”, 1/8”, or 3/16” tubing to accommodate a sample loop and two columns.
- Can accommodate up to three valves for very sophisticated applications.
- Balanced bridge circuit allows replacement of individual detector in bridge without having to match the set.
- Bridge stability is virtually unaffected by flow variations with column switching.
Sample Oven Features and Accessories:
- Electrically heated insulated cabinet.
- Externally mounted speed loop valves and self cleaning bypass filters.
- Electrically heated vaporizer regulators.
- High pressure regulators.
- Single or double block and bleed solenoids.
- Oil separator for removal of oil mist or droplets from vapor samples.
- Cyclone separator/demister for removal of solids and unwanted liquids.
- Scrubber/drier packed with suitable scrubbing agent or dessicant.
- Water coalescer for removal of up to 10% emulsified water from a liquid hydrocarbon stream.
- Standard sample valve for calibration of analyzer.
- Sample probe with cut-off valve, mounted at sample take-off point, to obtain a clean representative sample.