An AIC 19” rack-mounted cubicle enclosure allows the individual components of the data control system and analyzer control modules to be located in one neat, compact package.
Data Processing Center Features:
- Data Hub (Computer) pre-loaded with the MC-503 software.
- Simultaneous operation of up to ten process, pipeline/BTU or laboratory analyzers.
- Controls the entire gas analysis process with little operator intervention.
- Multiplexer communication unit allows data to transfer from each analyzer control module to the hub.
- Sample up to 100 streams.
- The data processing center controls the analyzer functions and configures the data for printout.
WN-800 Ethernet Adapter
The WN-800 provides remote monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities for plant personnel, as well as enhanced technical assistance from AIC.
- It allows the user to access the AIC analyzer from anywhere, using the internet with a secure log-in and password.
- It is provided in a 19-inch rack-mountable enclosure.
- All of the functionality of the Data Hub (Computer) is preserved.
- The multiplexer, printer and Modbus connections are unaffected.
- The user’s keyboard and monitor, presently connected to the Computer, are now attached to the WN-800.